Payment Terms & Confirmation
- Cash, Cheque, Debit/Credit Card, Bank Deposit & Transfer are all acceptable payment options, made payable to Great House Caterers Limited.
- A "Catering Deposit" payment term required a 25% investment to confirm the event date, followed by a 50% investment 2 months prior to the event, then the balance due 2 weeks prior to the event date, for confirmation of our services.
- "Full Payment" payment term requires full payment at least 3 working days prior to the event date, for confirmation of our services.
- No adjustments can be made to our catering policies unless otherwise stated on your invoice or in our Catering Service Agreement.
If a client cancels an event order within 5 days prior to the event, in excess of $100,000 or 3 days prior to the event, under this excess, Great House Caterers Limited reserve the right to 50% of Food & Beverage Cost, for
Great House Caterers Limited is only liable for damages made by its employees and independent contractors. We are not liable for the failure of service due to circumstances beyond our control nor are we liable for fees, penalties nor fines imposed by event vendors based on the actions of our clients and their guests.
- Should there be a local shortage or substantial price increase in any item needed to carry out this contract, Great House Caterers reserves the right to offer a sufficient substitute and or price adjustment, to be approved by the client.
By: Theo A. Smith, Catering Executive